vacaville’s most powerful therapeutic laser
We are very excited to offer treatments with the Cutting Edge MLS Laser – the most powerful medical therapeutic laser now available in Vacaville. Used around the world by orthopedic surgeons, pain management M.D.s, podiatrists, and chiropractors, the Cutting Edge Laser is remarkably powerful and effective for a wide range of painful conditions.
Is it safe?
The Cutting Edge Laser is fully approved by the FDA, and is extremely safe with no known side effects. Most people feel nothing during the treatment – some people feel a pleasurable warmth. But right after the treatment, your pain or inflammation will usually be much less.
How does it work?
Over 3,000 research studies of laser therapy have discovered an exciting range of powerful healing mechanisms:
- Repairs Damaged Tissue. The body can heal itself in many ways. But cells can become too injured to repair themselves, often leading to chronic pain. When this happens, the cells actually become stagnant or dormant. The membrane around the cell becomes less permeable, so the nutrients cannot get in and the waste products cannot get out. The Cutting Edge Laser sends billions of photons of light very deeply into the injured tissue. This starts the production of ATP (adenosine-tri-phosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells. The newly produced ATP causes the cell membrane to become permeable again, and the cell can take in nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. Cell reproduction and growth speeds up and the tissues heal. Even herniated discs, torn rotator cuffs, or torn menicuses in the knee may heal painlessly – with little or no time off from work.
- Dissolves Pain. The Cutting Edge Laser decreases nerve sensitivity and blocks pain immediately. Also, by decreasing inflammation, it reduces pain caused by swelling. It also causes the brain and adrenal glands to produce high levels of pain killing chemicals like endorphins and enkephlins.
- Anti-Inflammation. The Cutting Edge Laser greatly reduces inflammation and swelling caused by arthritis, sprains, and bruising. It increases circulation, opens the blood vessels, and activates the lymphatic drainage system.
- Faster Wound Healing. Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, the Cutting Edge Laser is very effective on open wounds and burns.
- Reduced Scar Formation. The Cutting Edge Laser reduces the formation of scar tissue from surgery, cuts, scratches, or burns.
- Creates New Capillaries for Healing. The Cutting Edge Laser significantly increases the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue – drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly, and reduces scar tissue.
- Regenerates Injured Nerves. Damaged nerves usually heal very slowly, causing numbness, weak muscles, and physical impairment. The Cutting Edge Laser will speed up the process of nerve cell regeneration and reconnection – and increase the amplitude of nerve signals to strengthen muscle function and recovery.
- Builds Stronger Immunity. Laser light strengthens immunity by stimulating immunoglobins and lymphocytes.
- Dissolves Muscle Spasms. Laser therapy painlessly stimulates acupuncture points and melts away muscle knots, relieving pain very quickly.
What can it treat?
Because the Cutting Edge Laser stimulates healing of the cells– at the most basic level of the body – it can be used to treat an astonishingly large range of conditions. Research studies have demonstrated success using laser therapy to treat:
- Arthritis (in The Spine, Knee, Hand, Foot, Or Shoulder)
- Herniated Discs
- Sciatic Pain
- Headaches And Migraines
- Car Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Plantar Fascitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Sinus Conditions
- Torn Rotator Cuffs
- Torn Ligaments In The Knee Or Spine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Post Surgical Pain
- Wound Healing
- Ganglion Cysts
- And Many Other Painful Problems.
How is the new Cutting Edge Laser different from previous lasers?
The Cutting Edge MLS Laser is one of the newest and most technologically advanced Class IV lasers. It is capable of delivering many times more healing energy than the most powerful devices of the previous generation of lasers – Class III ‘Cold Lasers’, or Low Level Laser Therapy. More power means shorter treatment times, less therapy needed, immediate pain relief, and accelerated healing. Plus, this innovative, newly developed laser introduces a technological breakthrough for laser therapy – the “Multi-wave Lock System” (MLS), which brings together two types of lasers – continuous and pulsed — into one new therapy. The continuous laser reduces inflammation and swelling. The pulsed laser relieves pain. The unique, patented MLS control system combines and synchronizes the two lasers and makes them reciprocally reinforce each other. This advanced technology produces extraordinary results in a very short time.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Usually 6 treatments for an acute condition and 10 for a chronic condition. Maintenance treatments every 4-6 weeks may be recommended for chronic conditions. Most people feel results immediately. Results are cumulative, and will only improve with time.
Are treatments covered by insurance?
At this time, no insurances are covering laser treatments. Fortunately, this allows you to be treated with no insurance restrictions, and the cost is very low for an advanced and extremely effective medical therapy that may allow you to avoid surgery. Please call if you have more questions. I am happy to give a free consultation to see if treatments with the Cutting Edge Laser would be right for you.